Friday, February 06, 2015

Good News of the Day

It has been a really long time since I've been here and actually put something down on a page.
Many, many things has happened since my last time. It seems that the news is overwhelmingly saturated with the bad stuff, the stuff that sells.

Well, I think that for my own sanity and to boost my faith and belief  in people, I've decided to start including the "GOOD" stuff. The stuff that sometimes gets buried or hidden away in the mountains of media.

After all, it seems that it is more important to know what the hell Kim or Bruce are doing with their pathetic lives than an actual feel good story.

Anyway, here's the story (or link to) of a person who deserves some attention and some good fortune. Cheers to you Mr. James Robertson!!!

Detroit worker who walks 20  miles to work, gets a car!

No comments:

Post a Comment